Top Quality Rosemary Plants in 9cm Pots.
- Rosemary is one of the Herbs than no Garden should without.
- Its dark green spiky leaves are used in many form of cooking to flavour Lamb,
- Pork, chicken etc, its wonderful when used with Garlic on Roast Potatoes.
- From Spring and into early Summer small blue-white flowers are seen on the ends of the stems.
- Cut Rosemary Sprigs often to have a plentiful supply.
- Rosemary will thrive in well drained soil in Full Sun and can make the Center Piece in any Herb Garden, or Patio Pots.
- Hardy it will survive Frosts but will benefit from Protection in very cold spells.
Part of the 'Growing' Collection of Plants from Home and Hearths, we believe that our plants are some of the best available online and you can buy with full confidence.